Difference between revisions of "Real-world software and services"
From Gambit wiki
|Line 37:||Line 37:|
* [http://phoneoximeter.org/ Phone Oximeter] by UBC/BC Children's Hospital (
* [http://phoneoximeter.org/ Phone Oximeter] by UBC/BC Children's Hospital (, for iPhone
Revision as of 21:41, 8 August 2013
This page lists a collection of real-world software and services built with the Gambit-C Scheme system. Please add to this list if you know of a missing entry.
- JazzScheme by Guillaume Cartier (open-source, development environment, for Windows/Mac/Linux)
- EdScheme by Schemers inc. (commercial, Scheme interpreter for Windows)
- Gambit REPL by Marc Feeley (commercial, development environment, for iPhone/iPad)
- clojure-scheme by Nathan Sorenson (Clojure to Gambit Scheme compiler, ClojureWest2013 slides are here)
- LambdaNative Open-source cross-platform development environment supporting Android, iOS, OS X, Linux, Windows and OpenBSD. ICFP2013 preprint here.
- Farmageddon by James Long (commercial on App store, for iPhone)
- Reverso by Alex Queiroz (commercial on App store, for iPhone)
- FMDiff by Huslik Verlag GmbH (commercial, for Windows/Mac)
- Delectus by mikel evins, (commercial, a simple list manager for Mac OS X, available through the Mac App Store)
- SGDLScript by SGDL Technology S.A. (commercial, 3D modeling, for Windows)
- Phone Oximeter by UBC/BC Children's Hospital (clinical research tool, for iPhone)
- telePORT by UBC/BC Children's Hospital (operating room telemonitoring app, for iPhone, Android, Windows and Linux)
- SellingPoint by Concentra corp. (commercial, sales configuration, for Windows)
Industrial Control Systems
- Klio tools by Marco Benelli (open source, libraries - web server - web applications, used on x86, ARM, sh-2 processors with *nix and Windows OSes)